Meet Your Instructor/Facilitator
“Teaching team-building workshops with creativity techniques is tremendous fun! The energy in the room and the creative output from the participants is absolutely amazing. It is extremely rewarding to unlock a team’s potential and see their creative problem solving skills jump to new levels.” — Curtis Panasuk.
- Dynamic and inspirational speaker who makes each workshop an exciting journey of discovery that energizes his audiences and stimulates their curiosity and creativity
- TEDx Sedona 2018 Speaker on the topic of Creativity as the #1 Survival Skill in the 21st Century
- Former magazine editor and CEO who knows how to lead a team to reach their maximum creative potential
- Was a creative thinker at corporations such as Apple, Intel and Hitachi
- Articles have been quoted in the LA Times, San Francisco Chronicle and San Jose Mercury News
- Curtis has been called the “Johnny Appleseed of Creativity,” for spreading his lessons in creativity coast-to-coast.
Boost the Productivity of Your Employees
- Learn to solve problems using powerful creative techniques such as mind mapping, lateral thinking, brainstorming, attribute listing and many more
- Learn how to eliminate blocking language that prevents a team from producing out-of-the-box ideas
- This is not a “rah-rah” team-building workshop, instead it is about solving real problems using powerful creativity techniques
- Hands-on, workshop in which you “learn a creativity technique”, followed by “use that creativity technique”
- Perfect class for all employees from entry-level all way to senior management and C-level executive staff
- Workshop is offered in a 1-hour (lunch intensive), 2-hour or 4-hour class fomat
- Inspire, motivate and communicate to greater success